Carnegie Historical banner ut002

Carnegie Historical banner ut002

Carnegie Building on Penn State's University Park campus was built through a donation from industrialist Andrew Carnegie and was dedicated on November 18, 1904. The building originally served as Penn State's library until 1940. To see full size photos of Carnegie Building click on the image above.

Image: Penn State
Licensing and Use