Q&A from the Registrar

December 18, 2008

My son or daughter did not attend last semester and would like to return. What does he/she need to do?

Your son or daughter must file for re-enrollment, which allows a former degree candidate to resume degree candidacy. Re-enrollment is appropriate if a student:

  • Withdrew from the University
  • Interrupted continuous degree enrollment during a fall or spring semester
  • Returned either early or late from a leave of absence
  • Voluntarily changed enrollment status to non-degree

Visit http://www.registrar.psu.edu/re_enrollment/re_enrollment.cfm to learn more.

Last Updated March 19, 2009