Advisers asked to remind students of housing request process

October 21, 2009

Eligible students who wish to live on campus during the 2010-11 school year must submit a housing contract request through the eLiving Housing Contract System at Faculty members should remind their advisees, especially those planning a change of campus, that students can put in their eLiving Contract Request starting at noon on Nov. 16 and have until noon on Jan. 21, 2010.

Students who are considering a change of campus are advised to submit two contract requests, one for the campus they plan to attend and one for their current campus. If the student is offered a housing contract for one or both campuses, he or she should accept both offers, even if the change of campus has not yet been approved. Once their change of campus has been finalized, students are responsible for canceling the housing contract for the campus they will not be attending by contacting Housing and Food Services. On-campus housing is not guaranteed.

(Media Contacts)

Last Updated October 22, 2009