Housing needed for international students for fall and spring

June 01, 2010

The University Office of Global Programs (UOGP) seeks information about housing that would be available for the fall 2010 and spring 2011 semesters for new incoming international students. Those who have an apartment, house, or room to rent, can visit http://tiny.cc/uogphousingform online. For more information, send an e-mail to UOGP-housing@ip.psu.edu or call 814-863-4095.

(Media Contacts)

Last Updated December 07, 2011