Advisers asked to remind students of housing request process

September 29, 2011

Eligible students who wish to live on campus for 2012-13 must submit a housing contract request through the eLiving Housing Contract System (

Faculty members should remind their advisees -- especially those planning a change of campus -- that the eLiving contract request process takes place between noon on Nov. 14, 2011, and noon on Jan. 19, 2012. Students who wish to live in Nittany Apartments, Eastview Terrace, single rooms or suite accommodations at University Park campus also may apply beginning on Nov. 14, but should be reminded that the request period for these options ends at noon on Dec. 1.

Students who are considering a change of campus are advised to submit two contract requests -- one for the campus they plan to attend and one for their current campus. If the student is offered a housing contract for one or both campuses, he or she should accept both offers, even if the change of campus has not yet been approved. Students are responsible for canceling the housing contract for the campus they will not be attending by contacting Housing and Food Services once their change of campus has been finalized. On-campus housing is not guaranteed.

More information on the eLiving Housing Contract System and the contract request process is available at


(Media Contacts)

Last Updated October 06, 2011