Housing request process reminder for students

October 12, 2012

Eligible students who wish to live on campus for the 2013-14 school year must submit a housing contract request through the eLiving Housing Contract System (www.eLiving.psu.edu). The eLiving contract request process is available until noon Jan. 17.

Even if a change of campus has not yet been approved, students who are considering a change of campus are advised to submit two contract requests — one for the campus they plan to attend and one for their current campus, where applicable. If the student is offered a housing contract for one or both campuses, he or she should accept both offers. Students are responsible for canceling the housing contract for the campus they will not be attending by contacting the Housing and Food Services Office once their change of campus has been finalized. On-campus housing is not guaranteed.

More information on the eLiving Housing Contract System and the contract request process is available at www.eliving.psu.edu.

(Media Contacts)

Last Updated October 22, 2012