Old Willow and Old Main, undated

Old Willow and Old Main, undated

Old Willow and Old Main, undated

This photograph, taken between 1892 and 1923, shows the original Old Willow, with Old Main in the background. The willow stood along the main driveway of the front campus entrance (on today’s Allen Street mall, across from Sackett Building). A Penn State historical marker marks the location today.

IMAGE: Penn State University Archives