Artillery in the Armory

Artillery in the Armory

Cadets stand in the Armory in 1894

Cadets stand in the Armory in 1894. Built in 1892, the Armory stood on the site that today occupies the Willard Building. As a symbol of the University’s land-grant commitment, it was used for military drill, physical education, and social events.

IMAGE: Penn State University Archives