Mineral Industries Building During Construction

Mineral Industries Building During Construction

Mineral Industries Building

Pictured is the Mineral Industries Building, now known as the Steidle Building, in 1949 during its construction. Penn State's mining engineering program was once housed there; today, the program, along with other programs in the John and Willie Leone Family Department of Energy and Mineral Engineering, is housed within the Hosler Building. 

IMAGE: Penn State University Archives
Licensing and Use