Carnegie Historical NEW

Carnegie Historical NEW

Carnegie Building 2011

Carnegie Building originally served as Penn State's library until 1940 replacing the first campus library housed in Old Main. Through the years the facility has been home to Penn State's School of Journalism as well as the Daily Collegian. Currently it is occupied by Penn State's Bellisario College of Communications. (Photo 2017)

IMAGE: Patrick Mansell