Time and Place - OldMain Sandwich Shop A

Time and Place - OldMain Sandwich Shop A

Old Main Sandwich Shop 1930

The Old Main Sandwich Shop was located in the basement of Old Main. Seen here in the late 1930's, it was a popular spot with faculty, students and staff for breakfast and lunch. It was closed in 1953 following the construction of the HUB-Robeson Center.

Image: Penn State Archives
Licensing and Use