Carnegie Construction

Carnegie Construction

Photographs depicted the construction at the rear of Carnegie Building from 1940-1942. Through the years, the building served as home to the music department among many others, as well as the student newspaper, The Daily Collegian. At one time it even was a firehouse. The School of Journalism took up residence there in the early 1950s, when the building was known as Carnegie Hall.

Image: Penn State
Licensing and Use