Carnegie Then Now

Carnegie Then Now

Carnegie bld old new mash

Carnegie Building on Penn State's University Park campus was built through a donation from industrialist Andrew Carnegie and was dedicated on November 18, 1904. The building originally served as Penn State's library until 1940. Currently it is occupied by Penn State's College of Communications. This photo illustration shows both how the building looked while under construction, and what it looks like today.

Image: Patrick Mansell
Licensing and Use